Watch out for
It has happened, not once or twice, to receive request from customers, who have made an order somewhere else and have received poor-quality domed labels. Let's be honest – the results of our work have not been always faultless. But we will never dare to put in your hands flawed domed labels.
So, in this section are listed the most common mismatches that make each domed sticker worthless.
1. Not well-shaped dome - thinning at one or more of edges.
2. Resin coating goes out of label cut line - "spillage over"
3. Uncoated parts of label, mostly the edges.
4. Low adhesion between printing base material, printed inks and dome coating. As a result the printed base can be easily peeled off the dome coating.
5. Cracked coating – it may happens when inapropriate resin is used for doming.
6. There are “ bubbles” in the dome coating.
7. The surface is sticky and when you curve the domed label some “waves” can be seen.
8. The dome coating becomes yellowish – not UV resistant.
9. Poor print quality.
10. Low adhesive back layer.
Our advice – scrutinize your orders and insist on quality you deserve!